Sunday, October 11, 2009

Moats and Boats and Waterfalls

Here I am, Sunday night before my last week of lectures. I can not believe where this journey has taken me. The last 13 weeks, or whatever it has been, have been absolutely life changing. I am not the same person that I was when I left the United States in July. And I am positive that as I am about to leave Australia for 6 weeks and head off to New Zealand, that I will continue this journey on down the rabbit hole.

I did though just want to you guys a quick update on what the game plan looks like for me the next couple of weeks . . .

So yeah, this last week I was just here on base it was quite the busy week. Catching up with friends and preparing to leave again, homework, and book reports, and most exciting is that the new October DTS rocked up. Its so fun to see them and get to talk with them and look back at how far I have came already, and to just think about the journey that they are about to embark on. So this coming week is just preparing to leave . . .

My team and I will be leaving on Saturday afternoon the 17th of October, flying to Brisbane having a little layover then to Christchurch, an 8 hour layover over night at the airport then a flight to Dunedin. Where we will be spending 2 weeks. And then driving up to Timura and spending the remaining 4 weeks.

While in Dunedin we will be staying at a church (the whole team will be together) in Timura we are getting split up and put in different peoples homes. While we are in these two cities we will be doing relatively the same thing in both . . .
We will be working with Schools and Youth Groups for the YWAM New Zealand Ship Tour, I dont know how much I have told you or how much you all remember about the Australia PNG ship tour that is about to happen here that RTO is leading, well this is that ship. Here is a little Video to let you see what I will be involved with . . .

Below I also posted the video again or maybe for the first time of the ship tour that our base is going to be doing just as a little refresher . . .

I hope that this helps fill you guys in on what is going to be going on with me . . . Ill definitely blog again before I leave.

Love and Light,
J.

1 comment: