Friday, September 25, 2009

I wanna go to 5DE . . .Oh Wait I am!

Hey guys just wanted to let you know that I am back from Palm Island safe and sound . . . It was so much fun I loved it wore me out, but loved it none the less! I will be posting pictures and writing a much more detailed blog when I get back from the Gold Coast. We leave tomorrow (my Sunday) and will be getting back sometime around Saturday (Oct. 3rd) don't really know when for sure but I promise once I do you will all know ASAP!

I really appreciate all of your prayers while I've been busy, I can tell so have faith and know that they are working . . . Mission Adventures was so GREAT and your prayers and support were a part of seeing people go deeper with God and seeing parts of the Aboriginal communities changed for the better!

Ok I love you guys and please keep praying for me I am about to take a 15 hour bus ride with 44 12-17 year olds so that should be fun! I love you all and you have all been in my prayers as well cant wait to talk to you all more soon!

Love and Light,
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment